279. Cole pulling out grass, throwing it, then watching it blow away in the wind280. Ugly/Beautiful - Avonlea crying during the boys nap time (despite my frustration, she is still the daughter I have always wanted - thank You Lord for giving me the desire of my heart)
281. Blake - "watch this mama" "watch this mama" "watch this mama" "watch this mama""watch this mama" oh and did i mention "watch this mama"
282. Random people in restaurants complimenting the boys behavior
283. Blake and Cole standing on little chairs so they can see the worship team through the nursery window
284. Linda Bucklin's post on multiple children
285. The "Love Languages" book and how it has helped me understand myself, matt and even the boys
286. People encouraging me with sweet words about my "gifts lists"
287. Blake singing "up above the wuld so high, like a diamond in the ki"
288. Avonlea's happy noises
289. Ugly/Beautiful - Laundry to fold (God has given us so much...we have always had plenty to keep us warm)