683. Two very SWEET and ENCOURAGING phone calls regarding my Ugly Beautiful list
684. Having an outlet on "ugly beautiful days"
685. The dirtiness of my house leading me to a very productive day
686. Appreciating clean counters and empty sinks (since they were far from empty all day yesterday)
687. Getting all of Blake's puzzles organized
688. Blake being old enough to discuss the word of God
689. Blake's drawing of the world
690. The boys eating oatmeal
691. Blakes love of puzzles
692. Cole copying Blake
693. Getting bills paid
694. Impromptu evening plans
695. Impromptu evening plans changing
696. Blake - "can we go eat at that house with lots of colors"
697. Family dinner dates at Dos Amigos
698. Boys in sumbreros
699. Me - "Blake, this is a special kind of rice that they eat in a far away land" Blake - "But we don't eat it here"